This Warm & Cool Maternity Pads are designed to help give relief to the new nursing mother when she suffers from engorgement, swelling or other breast pains. Small and convenient enough to take with you wherever you go. Ideal pocket size to warm or cool your Breast 10 X 10 CM .
Can be heat in a click or cooled in the refrigerator.
Warming before feeding helps in relief breast blocked ducts.
Cooling after feeding helps in reducing breast swelling.
Assist to ease the discomfort breast inflammation and blocked ducts.
Design to relieve sore and cracked nipples
Enables to insert into Comfort Wear cotton pad pocket.
Easy to place inside a bra and designed to fit the breast
Using a hot compress on the engorged breast for a few minutes before feeding allows freer milk flow which in turn relieves the engorgement.
A cold compress applied to the breast can give relief from swelling and other irritations like cracks or dry skin.
This Warm & Cool Maternity Pads are reusable can be used as either a hot or cold compress just the right size to cover the breast comfortably. By means of a unique patented click on a disc inside the pad the pad heats instantaneously
The pad can be used as a cold compress by leaving it to cool in the refrigerator.
The pads are safe to use, can be easily carried with you and can be reused hundreds of times.
At the click of a button the Warm & Cool Maternity Pads provide instant, portable and re-usable heat making it particularly useful for breast feeding. Just a simple click of a button and temperature soars up to ideal pocket size to warm or cool your breast and easy to use. Our pads are safe and non toxic due to the innovative use of the salt based solution, Sodium Acetate.
Warming (not more then 5 minutes) before feeding helps relive breast engorgement.
Can be heated in an instant or cooled in the refrigerator (do not freeze).
Cooling after feeding helps reduce breast swelling.
Helps to ease the discomfort of breast inflammation and blocked ducts.
Recommended to insert them into the washable cotton pads pocket.
Easy to place inside a bra and designed to fit the breast.
Designed to relieve sore and cracked nipples.
To re-use the pads once it has cooled follow 1-7 simple instructions:
When heating in a microwave
1. Fully submerge the pad in a microwave proof bowl.
2. Set the micro wave to a high setting for approximately 3-5 minutes.
Continue steps 3-7
When heating in a stove
1. Boil water in a pot.
2. Place the pad inside the pot 5cm under water and continue to boil the water.
Continue steps 3-7
3. Keep checking the pad (do not check with hands) until all crystals have dissolved and the pad is completely clear.
4. Notice: If crystals are still present, the heating process will start again!
5. When the pads are completely clear take it out of the water (do not touch with hands) and place it on a dry cloth to cool down.
6. When the pad has cooled down it is ready to be used again.
7. If crystals start forming whilst the pad is cooling down, repeat steps 1 to 6.
When heating in a microwave/stove the pad and water are very hot!!!
Do not touch with hands.
This item is not a medical device and not should be used as substituted for medical treatment.
The pad contains a solution of Sodium Acetate (a form of salt)